about


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



P1010037

This is me, this is my blog. Flextime has been in existence since May 2005, when I discovered blogs and blogger during an extremely boring day at the office. It was started on an impulse, and over the months I have gradually got the hang of blogging. If I had planned this blog more carefully I would have registered flextime.blogspot.com but I started out playing with layouts, and css, and the name came later. I am in my twenties, live in Sydney and I have a job which I am trying to take my mind off. Do please leave your comments on my posts. I love comments.






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3