On Sunday I amused myself at the Sydney Writer's Festival


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com As you can see, I am enjoying uploading pictures onto this site! The writer's festival was held at Walsh Bay, In the Sydney Dance Company's rehearsal rooms, and I went to hear Eric Campbell and Jonathan Harley, both ABC foreign correspondents, talk about their travels then got my books signed afterwards. Sydney is very cold these days, especially at night, but we are have lovely crisp blue days.


0 Responses to “On Sunday I amused myself at the Sydney Writer's Festival”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3