Mum, this would be PERFECT for you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just put the helpline number here in your phone and you will never get caught again!


2 Responses to “Mum, this would be PERFECT for you”

  1. Blogger cheerbear22 

    I tried this to see where the closest toilet to my work is. I put in my work address in Ventnor Street in West Perth and it told me the closest toilet was at Brighton Beach or Peasholm Dog Beach (don't know where that is but don't much fancy going there!). I'm wondering whether it possibly thought I meant Ventnor
    Street in Scarborough???

  2. Anonymous Mum 

    This must be a great site - unfortunatley the computer at present says "Server could not be found" - hope this is not bad omen for toilet hunting!

    Also we have broadband thingo in its box just waiting to be unpacked, so soon all our trials could be over . . .

    Love Mum

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3