...........stay tuned


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm back at work, and very tired. I have about 1000 photos from Mum's computer burned onto CDs, and as soon as I get time I'll put them up. In the meantime, here are a couple.
Watching TV
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Talking to Granny, unpacking and playing with the camera at the same time
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The remains of afternoon tea
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sorry to all the people I didn't get the see while I was out West. It was a flying visit to see the family, and I'll come for longer next time.
Love Em


2 Responses to “...........stay tuned”

  1. Anonymous Helen 

    Bugger, I missed out on seeing you, thanks to my exam crisis. :(

    We WILL cross paths sometime soon, I promise!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Brill, looking forward to much more

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3