My stats from the hit counter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 Responses to “My stats from the hit counter”

  1. Anonymous Helen 

    Heh, I don't show up unless I come here to leave a comment, because I'm reading you from my LJ friends page. Sorry for messing up the stats! ;)

  2. Anonymous Dave 

    hey Em!!

    thanks so much for your call the other night! i'm so sorry i talked so much (i surprised even myself, especially after announcing at the start that i had absolutely no news!). this honours thesis is really eating away at me, and it was just so nice to chat...! you're a great friend to have put up with my rambling for so long!!

    thought i'd stop by and check out your blog, which i see is indeed filled with pretty colours, as promised! your computer skills are well noted.

    here's a link to info on the new category of US visa available only for Australians that we were talking about, thought you might be interested? lets go get jobs in congress!!!

    www.advance.org/public/news.do

    hope to see you soon!

    in solidarity
    (that's just for nostalgia! read 'love')
    dave

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3