...................part ii


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just spent an hour lying curled under my workstation in a variety of awkward position with a hot water bottle clamped to my back. I just hauled myself onto my chair. Still don't feel well enough to do actual work. Check favourite blogs. And this is what I found......... My beautiful friend Helen's stunning wedding photos I feel a bit better


3 Responses to “...................part ii”

  1. Anonymous Mum 

    These photos are so lovely, congratulations to Helen and Dan, we hope you will be very happy together. (Michael and I will always remember being surprised to find Helen when we returned early from a weekend away to find Helen sleeping in our bed at Southbank!)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how to play 3 card poker http://playeulhstrip.tripod.com/how-to-play-3-card-poker.htm
    [url=http://playeulhstrip.tripod.com/guide-to-football-gambling.htm]guide to football gambling[/url]
    poker is the name of the game walter gibson

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3