HAPPY PEOPLE MAKE BAD BLOGGERS BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HAVEN'T ENJOYED A BIRTHDAY SO MUCH FOR YEARS AND YEARS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"I wish I could be your boyfriend so I would get to stay the night in your pretty bedroom. Wait, that came out wrong." Aaahhhh, Meaghan Older is definitely better - thank you everyone.


3 Responses to “HAPPY PEOPLE MAKE BAD BLOGGERS BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HAVEN'T ENJOYED A BIRTHDAY SO MUCH FOR YEARS AND YEARS”

  1. Anonymous Helen 

    Happy, happy birthday! ::hug::

    H
    xx

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    guide to football gambling http://playeulhstrip.tripod.com/guide-to-football-gambling.htm
    [url=http://videogbqzcasin.tripod.com/world-poker-tour-tournaments-december.htm]world poker tour tournaments december[/url]
    football gambling lines

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3