CANBERRA


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



large_image_front_of_PH
I'm going to Canberra next week, which is fabulous, but also a little scary. I've never been before, and I don't really know anything about it. So if anyone has any suggestions, or people I should see, or something, let me know. Just don't say "Will you have a car down there? You MUST have a car" because a million people have already said that to me already and I don't and I won't and it cannot be helped. Back at work today. Same old, same old. EMAIL: CEASE & DESIST NOTICE TO: Head Office Staff A person, presumably in Head Office, has been going through renaming directories in G: drive with "HRB" at the end. Can this person please cease this activity immediately. If you are this person, or you know who it might be, please contact myself or J. ASAP. Manager IM&T


0 Responses to “CANBERRA”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3