MEGA QUICK POST WHILE I AM KILLING TIME, NO PROOF READING, NO EDITING, THINGS ARE A BIT MANIC AT THE MOMENT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Radio student specific rant: So I booked the phone recorder for 1.30, knowing I needed to do the interview at 1.45, and I get in there at 1.25, and someone is using the phone recorder already, and says, 'I have an interview arranged for 1.30' and I just had to be really tough and say 'Well, you have to be out by 1.40, because I have a booking. Snaps to Peter Manning, ex-four corners executive producer and fab lecturer because: When we gently reminded him that we have a third assignment due, consisting of participation in online debate, and that he hadn't told us what we needed to do for this yet he said 'to be honest, I'm not really sure how interested I am in that assignment, I'd rather you just worked on your major stories.'


0 Responses to “MEGA QUICK POST WHILE I AM KILLING TIME, NO PROOF READING, NO EDITING, THINGS ARE A BIT MANIC AT THE MOMENT”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3