CLEVER CLOGS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have been struggling all afternoon to design my Christmas card with arty, oh-so-chic personally taken photos, arranging them on the page so they will fit my specially purchased pieces of card, then put a cute sock monkey pic with ‘designed by emma’ on the back and now I am so fed up and I’ve started to wonder whether it isn’t really pretentious anyway. I’m tempted to just go to Target and buy el-cheapo cards with pictures of Santa on them. Why has the rotate tool been frozen? I have however, enjoyed myself thoroughly organising the jokes for the crackers which I am making for Christmas day for the 24 people coming to dinner. Oh no, there will be no groaning at lame puns this year!
--------------------------------------------------
If you are wondering why some comments have been removed by the blog administrator (me) it is because they are spam. Not offensive comments or friends I have taken a dislike to, just junk mail. It seems to happen everytime I use a question mark at the end of a post.


2 Responses to “CLEVER CLOGS”

  1. Blogger Ashlee 

    Wow, you sound motivated for Chrissy... homemade cards and you are catering for 24! People should think themselves lucky if they recieve a Merry Xmas text message or even an ecard from me!

    Enjoy your hols, isn't it good to be free from uni for a while?

  2. Anonymous Tropical Screensaver 

    Greetings to you. tropical screensavers related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in tropical screensavers related stuff. Keep up the good work.

    Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3