WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE IN A STRANGE CITY FOR TWO WEEKS, DOING A NEW JOB (INTERNSHIP), HAVE NO TV AND HAVE ASSIGNMENTS COMING OUT OF YOUR EARS?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHY, WRITE A NOVEL OF COURSE. The lovely Helen* has introduced me to Nanowrimo and I have decided to give it a go. I'm 26, bookish, with unused degree in English Literature. It's time to get that novel out. *I can't be bothered putting a link in everytime I mention her. She's on the sidebar, well worth a look.


1 Responses to “WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE IN A STRANGE CITY FOR TWO WEEKS, DOING A NEW JOB (INTERNSHIP), HAVE NO TV AND HAVE ASSIGNMENTS COMING OUT OF YOUR EARS?”

  1. Anonymous Helen 

    Good luck!

    You can sign up for a progress meter for your website if you want. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3