HAPPY NEW YEAR


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Due to unexpectedly falling asleep at 10.30 at last night’s party I was as fresh as a daisy this morning, and had a lovely breakfast with Cheerbear at the world’s most fabulous Cafe 130, utter cool in it’s unpretentiousness. You can take your parents there, study, go on a date, whatever and you will ALWAYS get a table and a fabulous coffee. The man that owns it is so cool that he knits, apparently, then sells his garments to David Jones.
P1010017
P1010014
P1010012
P1010009
No resolutions, I’ll never keep them. I have installed firefox on my parents' computer and have de-christmasfied the css. I showed Mum all this but she didn't notice. Can you spot me in the header picture?


2 Responses to “HAPPY NEW YEAR”

  1. Anonymous Ashlee 

    FYI LOL= laugh out loud... one of those stupid internet acronyms, just one that is pretty widely used. Happy new year!

  2. Anonymous Leany J 

    Love your site! Keep up the good work.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3