I INVITED MEG AND SARAH FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME AND FABULOUS WINE AND THEN MEG DECIDED TO SET FIRE TO OUR EARS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sarah & Emma Ear Candling 4

Ear Candling is the American Indian art of drawing wax out of your ears and clearing the sinuses by inserting a linen tube candle into your ear and burning it down to a certain level. I must say a lot of wax came out and I feel clearer although I see Wikipedia is a bit negative about it. Meg very kindly offered to help with the ‘Get Emma another job project’ or as she put it “WTF are you still doing there?” The generous girlfriends brought lots to drink, plus we had chicken seasoned by Masterfoods and liverwurst, so altogether I feel much refreshed and more cheerful about being back in Sydney.

*****************************************************

SOCK MONKEY GROUP

I have had a few requests for the sock monkey. I got the pattern via Loobylu when she used it for a months of softies. It can be found online here. If you are feeling particularly adventurous there is also a pattern for Sock Elephants which I have not tried.


3 Responses to “I INVITED MEG AND SARAH FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME AND FABULOUS WINE AND THEN MEG DECIDED TO SET FIRE TO OUR EARS”

  1. Anonymous Meg 

    Just read the Wikipedia info on Ear Candling and feel a bit duped now! My mother has a lot to answer for...

    Mind you, it was a good laugh seeing you too with the ears on fire and I'd do it again...just to watch. :-)

  2. Anonymous Helen 

    I like ear candles. The whooshing and rustling noises are very soothing.

    And CRAP I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO FIND THAT SCANNER FOR YOU. I'm such an idiot. I will locate it and find out how difficult it would be pack safely and ship to you.

  3. Anonymous em 

    I agree - the ear candles were fabulous Meg!

    Helen, so kind of you about the scanner - please only if it's not too much hassle!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3