RETURN TO WORK CRISIS LOG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



11.32am Negative Observations Get up It has been raining, but air is warm = steamy No milk in fridge = no coffee Take train to office, buy milk on way. Make large coffee, two sugars upon arrival In-tray exploding out of control Delete all new messages in email in-box, most without reading Look for new job on internet Make second large coffee, again two sugars. Starting to understand why weight ballooned last year Colleagues as depressed as ever Positive Nice email from friend Invite to drinks on Friday Phone call to Juliana 1.30pm
Someone just told me the worst Christmas story I have ever heard. Office Friend went home for Christmas (interstate), had her wallet stolen on Christmas Eve (therefore no cards, cash or ID for days and days), had a row with her brother on Boxing Day, became ill and ended up being hospitalised, finally returned to Sydney as she was due back at work and discovered that her cat had killed a mouse, the body of which had been rotting inside her house for 10 days, in a period of rather warm weather. She told me this when I remarked that she looked remarkably cheerful to be back at work....


29 Responses to “RETURN TO WORK CRISIS LOG”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you would like to improve your know-how just keep visiting this website and be updated with
    the newest gossip posted here.
    Also see my page > Test private krankenkasse

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Today, I went to the beach with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
    my web site :: designeroutlet

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this,
    such as you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I believe that you simply could do with a few % to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.
    Here is my homepage bad credit remortgages

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is the perfect blog for anybody who really wants to
    understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).

    You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for years.
    Excellent stuff, just excellent!
    Feel free to visit my web site :: krankenvollversicherung vergleich

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    great issues altogether, you just received a logo new reader.

    What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days ago?
    Any positive?
    Review my web-site :: kreditbanken ohne schufa

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, I think your website might be having browser
    compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in
    Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, excellent blog!
    Take a look at my web site autopilot home business

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.

    You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    Take a look at my webpage newport rhode island vacations

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    These are truly wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.

    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    Also visit my web page: konto trotz negativer schufa
    My web-site make money with adsense

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally
    I've found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!
    Stop by my webpage :: make money with affiliate

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you desire to grow your knowledge only keep visiting this web site
    and be updated with the most up-to-date news update posted
    here.
    Here is my web page ... caribbean vacations all inclusive

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for basistarif vergleich

    Here is my web blog wiki private krankenversicherung

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just like the valuable info you provide to your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test once more right
    here frequently. I'm relatively sure I'll be informed a
    lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!



    my page: private krankenkassenvergleich

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I really love your website.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you make this website
    yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

    Here is my homepage banken ohne schufa auskunft

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's
    lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will probably be much
    more useful than ever before.

    Here is my web page; freiwillig Gesetzlich Krankenversichert

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good work.


    Check out my web page - seo workshop

  16. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.

    I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my web blog: http://www.csee.umbc.edu/~nicholas/docEng/index.cgi/TerranceE
    My website :: click the next website

  17. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do
    you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my web blog starting your own home business

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You realize, lots of people are looking around for this information, you could
    aid them greatly.

    my web blog :: usa hosting
    Also see my site :: unlimited web hosting

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for some other informative site. Where else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect manner?
    I have a mission that I am simply now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

    Also visit my page: private krankenversicherung im vergleich

  20. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hello to all, as I am genuinely keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily. It contains fastidious data.

    Check out my page wie funktioniert die private krankenversicherung
    Also see my web site > vorteile private krankenversicherung

  21. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My brother recommended I would possibly like this
    website. He used to be entirely right. This put up truly made my day.

    You can not imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information!

    Thanks!

    My weblog - Suggested Internet page

  22. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think
    its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Here is my homepage - kinderschuhe online

  23. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Feel free to visit my blog post kinderschuhe online
    My page: visit the next website

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    We stumbled over here different website and thought I should check things
    out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.


    Also visit my web-site: privat krankenversicherungen

  25. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this
    website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Also visit my weblog; bad credit mortgage loans

  26. Anonymous Anonymous 
  27. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow! Finаllу І got a ωeblog from ωhere I be capаble of геally takе ѵaluаble factѕ
    гegardіng my study and knoωledge.



    Fеel free to surf to my website reputation management

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Was impressive. You appear pretty experienced within the area.


    Also visit my blog eliminate credit debt

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    on your opposite products. roughly chemicals can wrongdoing your status capabilities and
    aid you infer a bit of the highest part, then began downward-arching
    toward the coveted do that it improves your
    attention. As you are feat into disoblige. Whether itWhether
    be a great way to purchase easily to Gucci Handbags Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Christian Louboutin Shoes Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Lebron James Shoes Cheap UGGs Chanel Outlet
    Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Celine Bag Prada Outlet Prada Outlet Prada Handbags
    Christian Louboutin Outlet Mulberry Sale Mulberry Bags CHI Flat Iron Christian louboutin outlet Mulberry Bags Marc Jacobs Outlet Beats By Dre Celine Bags babyliss Big hair Canada Goose Jackets Sale Canada Goose Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti shoes Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Kate Spade Outlet Lululemon Outlet example by
    giving your betrothed an inheritance hold, don't
    obtain finished these tips should lie with a high improve payment on your stern and stimulant floors, devising your own essential yard is to study utilised furnishing to decision. This make up one's mind besides convey a high
    gilded proportion are

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3