A Parable of Modern Life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



telstraS25telephone I've just been to buy a basic landline phone, which will allow me simply to answer and make calls. I had to go to three shops at Broadway before I found one that was cheap,basic and not sold out and I got the last one from the display cabinet. "Bloody students!," the man in the telstra shop said.


1 Responses to “A Parable of Modern Life”

  1. Anonymous Ashlee 

    I remember having the same problem last year! I couldn't find anything that just had the basic ring people and answer calls functions! I didn't need caller ID or multiple ring tones in my life!

    In the end I got one from Harvey Norman in Broadway that was a little cordless phone that was as basic as you could get. But it took me so long to find one!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3