it's been far too long between posts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I no longer understand the forces directing my life. I've tried hard work and and a positive attitude, but there have been so many surprises lately that I feel I'm floating into the future without clear direction, but lots of possibilities.

In the meantime - Happy Birthday Mum, Em xxx


4 Responses to “it's been far too long between posts”

  1. Anonymous Mum 

    Dear Em,

    Thanks! Actually lots of possibilities sounds rather dreamy, Love you, mum

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    safest sports gambling sites http://downloadmchwds.tripod.com/safest-sports-gambling-sites.htm
    [url=http://playeulhstrip.tripod.com/football-gambling-lines.htm]football gambling lines[/url]
    queer teen boys

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 
  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3