Reconditioned


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



General boredom + restlessness + frustration = decisions have been taken + plans made + need to spread wings
  • After a few encouraging chats with recruitment agents, the OJD (Office Job of Doom™) is definitely going – I just don’t have room in my head for this brain sucking nonsense any longer.
  • Gym membership also going. I need a change
  • I have enough frequent flyer points for a return trip to Fiji or New Caledonia (+ tax) and now have itchy feet. If anyone feels like a week in the south pacific around late August, early September then get in touch!
  • Tomorrow is a public holiday!
  • I am using too many exclamation marks. I hate that.
  • Thank you to divine Meaghan and Graham for sanity saving cheese/dinner/video/sleepover/breakfast/second video/flowers on the weekend.
™ - Registered to Helen - though not for long super accountant ……..


2 Responses to “Reconditioned”

  1. Anonymous Helen 

    This is a good plan! It deserves exclamation marks!

  2. Anonymous Leany J 

    (If anyone feels like a week in the south pacific around late August, early September then get in touch!
    ) I do, I do, i think that a trip to fiji would go down well.

    Time to ponder over cosmopolitans!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3