what's happening?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



fragments of my life, I'm not sure how they all fit together but make of them what you will. Anzac day was crisp, and cold, and the light in my room was perfect, pale and soft..........The tree outside the kitchen window are quickly turning orange, and there are swift winds all over Sydney........I watched the dawn service at Gallipoli while I changed the sheets, clearly it was freezing there too............I thought the significance of asking 'men to remove their hats during the last post' was diminished. Men don't wear debonair trilbys anymore, the male polar-fleeced back packers all wearing matching green'n'gold beenies did take theirs off, but the girls kept theirs on..............It is traditional, when performing foreign dignitary duty for your country by laying a wreath, that you hold it solemnly before you like you are gripping a steering wheel, lay it down carefully and then back away slowly, still facing the wreath and nodding before you can move away...................it seemed to be the american that didn't get that, he just swung it under his arm like a hoop, laid it with the others and walked off.................oh well.................and what was all that stuff about never letting it happen again in the speeches? Don't they know there's a war on?..........Australia's first casualty in Baghdad looks like it might have been a suicide, in addition to the horror of the wrong body being shipped home to the family.............I've been spending my time tracking down people on the Solomon Islands who I can record interviews with..............I can't ask them to call me back, so I just have to keep calling..............I've been renewing old friendships, rediscovering the warmth of that familiarity, it's making the back of my head glow............my boss is going mad, I'm the only person who has noticed..............I have discovered A Beautiful Revolution. You should start with the 100 page novel past life...............I'm engaged in an assignment, a legal simulation game. I'm a lawyer, and ASIO is tapping my phone. I've decided to do something illegal so they'll arrest me.............My work is so meaningless, and I must leave soon....................but I feel blessed in all my friends and family, all around me....................


4 Responses to “what's happening?”

  1. Anonymous andre 

    thanks

  2. Anonymous Timothy 

    Nice site!
    [url=http://jgxdbiir.com/yhvv/qkxm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ldcekshj.com/mptu/mfwx.html]Cool site[/url]

  3. Anonymous Simon 
  4. Anonymous Austin 

    Great work!
    http://jgxdbiir.com/yhvv/qkxm.html | http://fgbovaly.com/vyvp/irvm.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3