666


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Someone I work with, a sometime troll actually, rang this morning to say that his partner had given birth to their first child yesterday. So the anti-christ has come from the midst of my branch. I think it's a sign.


5 Responses to “666”

  1. Anonymous Old timer with question 

    What is a some time troll actually?

  2. Anonymous Em (blog owner with an answer) 

    has been known to be a bit devious or sneaky. I can handle it, but there have been attempts to squish me. It's important to be very firm and not taking any shit from trolls. sometime - not always

  3. Anonymous OTWQ 

    I take it the RW-feeling plays a part in the anti squish effort?

  4. Anonymous Emma 

    Sadly no. it's the person from the pre-christmas "photo incident"

  5. Anonymous Emma 

    Sadly no. it's the person from the pre chistmas "photo incident"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3