The Plan


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, an email at work: The NSW Government is developing their long term State Plan and are inviting the community to respond to a questionnaire. This is your chance to have your say. The site is: http://www.nsw.gov.au/stateplan/ Then select "have your say It's a very select organisation, the NSW public service. I bet not everyone got a personal invite. I will not be "having my say" however, as I, like many other NSWalians I suspect, have a plan of my own, which is to not vote for the government at the next election. Iemma is welcome to "have a say" on my plan, I have always welcomed reader response. Morris, please make comments of my plan of not voting for you concise, with reference to public transport and Sydney's dirt. Hint: Any plan to teach Sydney people that it is frightfully rude to enter a train carriage or lift before people have had a chance to get out could swing my vote.


0 Responses to “The Plan”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 






flex empire

relief from boredom

fourth estate

useful

pointless but amusing

home industry

previously on flextime...

old episodes


ATOM 0.3